If you are a highly motivated, design savvy team player who thrives in a dynamic, upbeat sales environment - Join our highly collaborative company and take your retail career and passion for furniture and design to the next level.
casalife is currently looking to fill positions in both locations in Toronto.
casalife is known for presenting contemporary environments with innovative, modern furniture and accessories providing the best value found in any retail setting. Our design team communicates solid design fundamentals with a unique offering of spatial planning, order coordination and delivery/ installation services.
As a family owned and operated company of sixteen years, casalife was built on a framework of honesty, integrity and old-fashioned accountability. This philosophy remains integral as we continue to meet the demands of multi-functional lifestyles and consistently prove big design ideas can fit in any space.
The concept of teamwork has been essential to our success. We are in expansion mode, and currently invite talent to join our unique team of Design Sales Professionals as a Sales Associate.
We are looking for creative, detail-orientated individuals who exhibit exemplary communication skills and grace under pressure. As a highly motivated, focused team player you will create and grow long-term client relationships through an exciting design based sales process.
Our sales associates ensure our customers receive an exceptional shopping experience by demonstrating excellent customer service, in depth product knowledge and the use of effective sales techniques.
Career training and advancement opportunities
Competitive compensation packages
Generous bonus and commission incentives
· Weekend availability is mandatory
· Interior Decorating Diploma or Interior Design Degree is required
· Able to adjust to a flexible work schedule based on the needs of the customer and company that includes evenings, weekends, holidays, and industry events
· Minimum of two or more years experience in a commission-based sales environment
· Prior retail sales experience in a home décor environment is preferred
· Highly collaborative; working with and through others in a team-oriented environment
· Great energy and able to work in a fast-paced environment that requires a high degree of multi-tasking
· Motivated, professional, competitive and confident
· Has high standards and attention to detail
· Proven ability to exceed sales targets
· Creative problem solving, strong negotiation, as well as solid written communication and organizational skills are essential.
· Computer proficiency with working knowledge of all MS Office programs is necessary
· Physical requirements include standing and walking in the store 100% of the time, opening and unpacking merchandise, which will include moving furniture and accessories weighing up to 50lbs
Please apply to email@example.com or click here to send us your resume