Policy on Privacy of Customer Personal Information
casalife furniture | accessories is committed to protecting the privacy and security of your personal information obtained by reason of your customer relationship with casalife furniture | accessories. This policy explains the types of customer personal information we collect, how it is used, and the steps we take to ensure your personal information is handled appropriately.
Our policies and practices have been designed to comply with the Personal Information Protection and Electronic Documents Act (PIPEDA) and corresponding provincial privacy acts.
casalife furniture | accessories collects only the information required to provide products and services to you. If the personal information we require is collected for a reason other than to provide products and services, your consent will be obtained before or at the time the information is collected. casalife furniture | accessories will collect personal information only by clear, fair and lawful means.
Examples of why we collect personal information include:
- Communicating with you generally
- Processing your applications
- Processing and keeping track of transactions and reporting back to you
- Protecting against fraud or error
- Providing product and services requested by you
- Recommending products and services that casalife furniture | accessories believes will be of interest and provide value to you
- To comply with legal and governmental requirements
We limit use, disclosure and retention of your personal information
casalife furniture | accessories uses and discloses your personal information only for the purposes it was collected. casalife furniture | accessories does not sell or rent personal information to any organization or person for any reason.
casalife furniture | accessories retains your personal information only as long as it is required for our business relationship or as required by federal and provincial laws.