7280 Office Chair
- The lumbar support can be easily adjusted up/down for personalized comfort and ergonomic back support.
- Swivel-tilt mechanism with single-position lock. Adjustable side tilt tension and pneumatic height adjustment.
- Spring loaded height-adjustable arm with polyurethane arm pads for comfort (available on 7280 and 7280-WH).
- Fixed loop conference arms (available on 7280-L).
- Non-see-through NEBULA™ mesh back allows air to circulate for a comfortable sit in all environments. Facilitates side-to-side torso-flex, meaning the backrest follows the movement of the user’s back with uninterrupted support, increasing both mobility and comfort when reaching sideways.
- High density, high resiliency foam for comfort and durability
- Waterfall seat design to remove pressure on front of legs
- Five-prong heavy-duty base.
- Waterfall seat design gently slopes away from the legs, minimizing pressure on the thighs and promoting good posture.
- Over 77% recyclable, with 40% less weight and material than comparable chair products.
- Multi-tilt-lock mechanism | All models
- Polished aluminum base | All models
- Soft tile casters | All models
- 3" carpet casters | All models
- White frame—silver mesh—polished aluminum frame | All models
- Drafting stool | All models
- ENERSORB™ foam seat | All models
– Fabric should be vacuumed regularly with a furniture brush head or use soft bristle brush to remove dust; check cleaning code before removing stains and grime, – Polished stainless steel can be wiped with a damp, soft, lint free cloth in a circular motion and dried afterwards with a soft cloth, or use a stainless steel cleaner