Maestro Dual 14" - Queen Mattress
- The cover in satin natural viscose rayon combines the properties of viscose, which is incredibly soft and silky to the touch, with the qualities of satin. A sleek and elegant material that has an excellent ability to dissipate excess moisture, making the mattress remarkably breathable
- The winter side contains natural fibers such as cashmere and wool, which provide ideal comfort during the colder months. The summer side, instead, contains silk and linen to create a dry and breathable microclimate designed especially for the warmer months. In addition, both sides contain Memoform and a hypoallergenic fiber to provide an added touch of comfort
- The Dual Core technology offers two different comfort levels simply by flipping the cores of the mattress. The layers in Mallow Foam (1") and Memoform (1") are designed to provide a Soft support for a pleasant sensation of total comfort. The side in Aquabreeze (1") is designed to provide a Medium Soft comfort and a gentle and cozy support for the body. All the layers are 100% breathable providing differentiated support to the body, thus ensuring increased dissipation of body moisture throughout the night
- The layer in Elioform (6 1/2"), thanks to its microcellular, high-density foam structure, provides a firmer orthopedic support to the spine.
Level of comfort: Medium soft / Soft. 12 Year warranty Available in Twin, Twin XL, Full, King & Cal King. Certifications: OEKO-TEX® - MADE IN ITALY
- Dust with a duster or a dry, lint free cloth, Dampen the cloth with water to remove any grime that is harder to remove, Dry afterwards with a dry cloth