- Advanced unidirectional suspension system
- Premium high-density, high-resiliency foam back and seat cushions
- Loose back cushions
- Single-needle top stitching with thick thread
- Brushed stainless steel leg
- Available in a variety of fabrics and leathers.
- Many sizes and configurations available.
- Contrasting back and seat cushions (two tone) available
– Leather should be vacuumed regularly with a furniture brush head or lightly brushed with a soft bristle brush to remove dust; spot clean with a damp lint free cloth and then dry, – Leather should be cleaned and conditioned once or twice a year (depending on leather and amount of use) as this will keep it soft and will remove built up grime, – Cushions should be regularly fluffed, flipped and rotated to keep wear even and to keep the cushions looking fresh, – Brushed stainless steel can be wiped with a damp, lint free cloth in the direction of the brush marks , followed by drying; or use a stainless steel cleaner