SHOP ONLINE & BY PHONE
All locations are closed as of December 26 in accordance with provincial lockdown orders.
Our staff are still available for ordering and design advice via phone, email and website chat.
Call Us: 416-922-2785
– OR –
Select a location below to send an email. This will launch your email client.
Tuesday to Saturday: 10am-6pm
Sunday & Monday: CLOSED
casalife COVID-19 Update - December 22, 2020
As the COVID-19 pandemic continues to develop, we are constantly finding new ways to serve you safely and effectively. Following the government’s recommendations and to protect the safety of all Canadians, we are making some temporary changes to our business. We would like to thank all of our customers for their patience, understanding and support during these unprecedented times. Here are some of the measures we have taken in response to the current situation:
SHOPPING & PICK-UP'S BY APPOINTMENT ONLY
As of December 26, all locations will be closed to the public in accordance with provincial lockdown orders. Sales staff are still available to take calls to help you with your shopping needs and to provide design advice. Pick-ups and deliveries are available at our Etobioke warehouse, by appointment.
Please call 416-922-2785 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
NEW SHOWROOM & WAREHOUSE HOURS
Our updated business hours before the lockdown were as follows: Closed every Sunday and Monday. New business hours will be Tuesday through Saturday from 10 am to 6 pm. This includes pick-up at our Evans Avenue warehouse. We hope to resume these by-appointment hours once the lockdown is lifted. Until then, you can shop our website or phone in any orders you wish to place. The safety guidelines listed below remain as a reference for when we can safely re-open to the public.
OUR COMMITMENT TO A SAFE ENVIRONMENT
The health and safety of our customers and staff is our priority. With that in mind, here are the main steps we are taking to ensure a safe shopping experience:
Social Distancing & Safe Shopping Guidelines
- Face coverings are mandatory For now all Sales staff and customers shopping in our stores will be required to wear a face-covering at all times
- Any customers who are not feeling well or exhibiting symptoms will be asked to return at a later date
- We may limit the number of shoppers in our stores to insure social distancing
- Sales staff will maintain a safe distance with each other and all customers during their visit
- We encourage families and groups that are shopping together to remain together inside the stores during their visits
Limited Contact Shopping
- Customers are encouraged to avoid touching or handling any products unnecessarily
- We ask any parents shopping with children that they insure their children follow these guidelines
- All fabric and finish samples will be handled and provided by a customer service rep on request. Hand sanitization will be mandatory if handling is required.
- Touchless hand sanitizing stations are placed at all of our store entrances
- Hand sanitizing is mandatory upon entry or gloves must be worn
- Gloves worn into the store must be sanitized upon entry
- All high contact surfaces, checkout counters, payment terminals,door entrance handles etc. will be routinely cleaned and disinfected
- All finish samples will be disinfected after every use
We have taken these necessary preventative measures in all of the facilities. We encourage everyone to respect the social distancing and hygiene measures that we have put in place in order to protect the health and safety of all Canadians.
The preventive measures that we have taken may cause service delays. We would like to thank all of our customers for their patience, understanding and support.
YOUR SUPPORT MATTERS
As a small Canadian family-run business, we appreciate your support and we thank you for your business. We look forward to your visit and appreciate your patience during these times.