We have re-opened by appointment. Please use the links below to contact us. This will launch your email client.
Tuesday to Saturday: 10am-6pm
Sunday & Monday: CLOSED
Our staff are also available for ordering and design advice via phone, email and website chat.
Call Us: 416-922-2785
casalife COVID-19 Safety Plan
Updated: June 11, 2021
At Casalife the health and safety of our employees, our clients and our community are our top priority. As we navigate through the COVID-19 pandemic together, we want to ensure that people are safe in our facilities and are informed with respect to our safety plan, actions and guidelines.
Active Screening For COVID-19
In accordance with Ontario Regulations all Customers and Staff will be screened before they allowed to enter our facilites.
Increased COVID Avoidance & Training For All Staff
We are increasing our training in the following areas; Screening, cleaning, disinfecting, social distancing management, personal hygiene, suspected exposure protocols, positive case protocols.
Social Distancing & Safe Shopping Guidelines
- Face coverings are mandatory, all Sales staff and customers shopping in our stores will be required to wear a proper face-covering at all times
- We will limit the number of shoppers in our stores to insure social distancing
- Sales staff will maintain a safe distance (6ft) with each other and all customers during their visit
- We encourage families and groups that are shopping together to remain together inside the stores during their visits
Limited Contact Shopping
- Customers are encouraged to avoid touching or handling any products unnecessarily
- We ask any parents shopping with children that they insure their children follow these guidelines
- All fabric and finish samples will be handled and provided by a customer service rep on request. Hand sanitization will be mandatory if handling is required.
- Touchless hand sanitizing stations are placed at all of our store entrances
- Hand sanitizing is mandatory upon entry or gloves must be worn
- Gloves worn into the store must be sanitized upon entry
- All high contact surfaces, checkout counters, payment terminals,door entrance handles etc. will be routinely cleaned and disinfected
- All finish samples will be disinfected after every use
We have taken these necessary preventative measures in all of the facilities. We encourage everyone to respect the social distancing and hygiene measures that we have put in place in order to protect the health and safety of all Canadians.
The preventive measures that we have taken may cause service delays. We would like to thank all of our customers for their patience, understanding and support.
Your Support Matters
As a small Canadian family-run business, we appreciate your support and we thank you for your business. We look forward to your visit and appreciate your patience during these times.