SHOP BY APPOINTMENT
Call Us: 416-922-2785
– OR –
Select a location below to send an email. This will launch your email client.
casalife COVID-19 Update - May 15th
As the COVID-19 pandemic continues to develop, we are constantly finding new ways to serve you safely and effectively. Following the government’s recommendations and to protect the safety of all Canadians, we are making some temporary changes to our business. We would like to thank all of our customers for their patience, understanding and support during these unprecedented times. Here are some of the measures we have taken in response to the current situation:
NEW SHOWROOM & WAREHOUSE HOURS
As of Tuesday, May 19, all Casalife locations will closed every Sunday and Monday. New business hours will be Tuesday through Saturday from 10 am to 6 pm. This includes pick-up at our Evans Avenue warehouse.
SHOPPING & PICK-UP'S BY APPOINTMENT ONLY
For the time being, customers are asked to schedule an appointment to shop at all our locations. Please call 416-922-2785 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and our sales staff will be happy to schedule a day and time that is convenient for you.
OUR COMMITMENT TO A SAFE ENVIRONMENT
The health and safety of our customers and staff is our priority. With that in mind, here are the main steps we are taking to ensure a safe shopping experience:
Social Distancing & Safe Shopping Guidelines
- Face coverings are mandatory For now all Sales staff and customers shopping in our stores will be required to wear a face-covering at all times
- Any customers who are not feeling well or exhibiting symptoms will be asked to return at a later date
- We may limit the number of shoppers in our stores to insure social distancing
- Sales staff will maintain a safe distance with each other and all customers during their visit
- We encourage families and groups that are shopping together to remain together inside the stores during their visits
Limited Contact Shopping
- Customers are encouraged to avoid touching or handling any products unnecessarily
- We ask any parents shopping with children that they insure their children follow these guidelines
- All fabric and finish samples will be handled and provided by a customer service rep on request. Hand sanitisation will be mandatory if handling is required.
- Touchless hand sanitizing stations are placed at all of our store entrances
- Hand sanitizing is mandatory upon entry or gloves must be worn
- Gloves worn into the store must be sanitised upon entry
- All high contact surfaces, checkout counters, payment terminals,door entrance handles etc. will be routinely cleaned and disinfected
- All finish samples will be disinfected after every use
We have taken these necessary preventative measures in all of the facilities. We encourage everyone to respect the social distancing and hygiene measures that we have put in place in order to protect the health and safety of all Canadians.
The preventive measures that we have taken may cause service delays. We would like to thank all of our customers for their patience, understanding and support.
YOUR SUPPORT MATTERS
As a small Canadian family-run business, we appreciate your support and we thank you for your business. We look forward to your visit and appreciate your patience during these times.