The Original Bed in a Box
Before all the other bed-in-a-box brands, Magniflex patented the vacuum packing process. By eliminating air and reducing their volume by 90%, it has meant fewer trucks on the road which has resulted in the reduction of CO2 emissions.
It also makes delivery and set-up of your new Magniflex mattress easy and guarantees the perfect preservation of its hygienic quality.
Made In Italy
All Magniflex mattresses are 100% made in Italy. What started in a small workshop in the 1960s has become a world-renown brand that has been helping over 50 million people sleep better.
Constant research and innovation have put them at the forefront of sleep quality and overall wellbeing.
Quality Materials, Craftsmanship & Construction
Magniflex uses 100% Italian materials and employs over 180 skilled craftspeople in the manufacturing of every mattress. The combination of materials, manufacturing processes, and the unique properties of each model, this has resulted in a line-up of products with benefits for every type of sleeper.
Models & Sizes
Our current line-up of Magniflex mattresses includes: Abbraccio, Allego, Ariagel Magnigel Dual, Dolcevita Dualcomfort, Dolcevita Comfort, Maestro Dual, Magnigel, Magnistretch. Size ranges start at Twin XL and go up to Cal King.
- AJA EUROPE: Certifies that the Company's management systems are compliant with standard BS EN ISO 9001:2015, ensuring high manufacturing standards.
- OEKO-TEX CLASS I: This certification guarantees the total absence of toxic and harmful substances to man and the environment.
- OEKO-TEX STEP: STeP (Sustainable Textile Production) Certification is an evaluation system that ensures the application of high standards and best practices in the management of its environmental performance, social responsibility, production quality, and protection of workers’ health and safety. This Certification recognizes a corporate approach focused on the use of environmentally-friendly technologies and products, and efficient use of resources and the maintenance and development of sustainable production conditions.
- CFR1633, FIRA: Flame-retardant certifications that confirm the Company’s compliance with the applicable laws and standards for consumer protection when it comes to ensuring flame-retardant safety of the products.
- EC DECLARATION OF CONFORMITY, MEDICAL DEVICES: Warrants to the consumer that the product is manufactured in accordance with standards falling under reference standard EU 745/2015 on medical devices. It allows consumers to deduct expenses incurred for such products from their annual income statement.
- UNIVERSITY OF FLORENCE: Tests and studies conducted on ergonomics in collaboration with the University of Florence.
- MADE IN ITALY: 100% Made in Italy Quality Certificate. Certifies that all the design, production and supplies of raw materials took place in Italy.
- GOTS (GLOBAL ORGANIC TEXTILE STANDARD): Issued by the Institute for Ethical and Environmental Certification, the certificate confirms that the fabrics used for the Toscana line and Yoga Accessories are made entirely from organic materials while guaranteeing the utmost protection of human beings and the environment.
- SUSTAINABLE LOGISTICS 2015*: The Company takes care of the environment, starting with the planning of a combined road and rail transport logistics, which optimizes the advantages of both. In 2015, this has led to a reduction of carbon dioxide emissions of more than 45,100 kg. *The data are based on the study "ECO TRANS It 2008" conducted by the Institute for Energy and Environmental Research in Heidelberg and on DEKRA certification Paneuropa Rösch GmbH DIN ISO 14001
- ACA - AMERICAN CHIROPRACTIC ASSOCIATION: One of the most important trade associations in the United States has certified the beneficial effect of the MagniStretch mattress, which stretches and relaxes the back.
- MED: Naval Directive MED 90/2014/EU certification attesting that the product has successfully passed tests on combustion, fire resistance and the emission of noxious fumes, in accordance with the applicable SOLAS (Convention for the Safety of Life at Sea) and IMO (International Maritime Organization) technical rules and the applicable European standards. This certification means the Company's products are approved for installation on ships and ferries.